Battery operated Mini LED repair?

Questions techniques d'ordres générales ou un peu plus poussées...
MERCI DE NE PAS CRÉER UN DOUBLON DANS LA RUBRIQUE SUPÉRIEURE.
JensenBreck
Nouveau membre !!!
Nouveau membre !!!

Message non lu par JensenBreck » 09 déc. 2017, 13:57

Hello,
3 or 4 years ago I purchased a set of fantastic decorative glass Christmas trees at Sams, inside they have battery operated LED lights, that can be controlled with a remote. Nothing fancy, just on or off. I love these things, they are my favorite Christmas decoration.

The problem is, this year 2 of them don't work. I'm heartbroken! The base of one of the non functioning ones was loose, so I popped it off to have a look. It has 3 mini LED lights, not the micro ones that are in fairy lights. The fixture is powered with 3 AA batteries.

The motherboard and all the wiring appear ok with a visual inspection. But from here I have no idea what process I should go through to check and hopefully repair these. I haven't had any luck finding a troubleshooting guide or youtube video on this type of light. I also don't know if it is possible to buy a new control board, or where I would find a supplier.

I am new here, so if it would be helpful to post a picture of the control box I would be happy to do so, assuming that I can in this forum. Any help or advice or tutorial links would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/sho ... LED-repair

Inbound Marketing Examples

Publicité

Publicité

Répondre